HOW TO REGISTER
All soccer registration is now done online using the RAMP system through the Newfoundland and Labrador Soccer Association. You will need to create an account in order to register. Please read the below information and then click on the link at the bottom of this page.
- Create an account if you don’t already have one
- Once your account is created, login using your email/password
- Click on “Available Participant Packages”
- Find the appropriate age group for your child, and click ‘Register Now’
- Choose season (i.e. 2022)
- Choose Family Member to register (You may have to add family member)
- Fill in “Participant Information”
- Choose your division
- Hit continue
- Choose Parent/Guardian
- Confirm Details
- Enter Payment Type (EMT: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit Registration
- You should receive a confirmation email per registered child
- NOTE: When registering multiple children, use promo codes listed below.
REGISTERING MULTIPLE CHILDREN
If you are registering more than one child, you must use promo codes on completion of your registration in order to receive the discount.
If you register 2 children, register your first child as normal, but when you register your second child, use code “SECONDCHILD” on checkout.
If you register 3 children, register your first two children as normal, but when you register your third child, use code “THIRDCHILD” on checkout.
If you register 4 children, register your first three children as normal, but when you register your fourth child, use code “FOURTHCHILD” on checkout.
Following registration, please send an EMT to email@example.com, and make the password: “soccer”
NOTE: When sending your EMT, please add your child’s name in the comments (i.e. “John Smith – U11”)
Prior to the start of the summer soccer season, you will receive an email with information on joining the appropriate Facebook group for your child’s division. There you will find all of the necessary information for summer soccer.